“Guns everywhere, but nothing to shoot!”
Review of Cabela's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cabela's
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Grandville
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I made a trip to Grandville, and walked into Cabela's alone. The person at the gun counter was top-notch. I noticed that they had a Smith & Wesson "Bodyguard" for sale. I had not been able to locate one to see how it left in my hand up to that point. The sales clerk handed it to me. I did not like the "feel" of it, and returned it. He made several suggestions for me, which I graciously took. Together, we found a perfect handgun for me. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This store has anything a person could want for hunting and fishing. the clothing is pricey, but worth it. They have mens, womens and childrens all weather wear. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

hope u like lots of dead stuffed animals i did enjoy looking at all the animals and there were some live fish to

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Wow! What a store! Its not the biggest Cabela's we have even been in but it certainly can meet our needs. The store is large. Most animal mounts are not a eye level, which can be a negative. Look for the 3-4 animals in the tree's scattered thru out the store. Try to locate the yeti hidden somewhere in the murals near the mountain. Staff was friendly and helpful. One negative is that there is no family restroom for those with special needs. There is also no bike rack for all the cyclers that use the close by riding trail that runs thru the nearby towns. Lots of bikes were parked around the front when we visited. We enjoy visiting and have made many purchases since opening. We have no complaints with anything that we have purchased.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Cabelas is an experience. They have a huge store. The entire place is decorated in taxidermy. It was a fun place to wander around. They have an extensive stock of almost anything an outdoorsman or hunter would want and even have a cafe.