“We had fun, fun, fun, till the waiter took the dishes away!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #58 of 87 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: American
Mesquite, Texas
“We had fun, fun, fun, till the waiter took the dishes away!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was there with a group of 7. They pleasantly held a reservation for us even though we were about 15 minutes late. The waiter was top notch, the food was good, (one attendee is gluten intolerant, and another is sugar intolerant,) and the waiter gave a "special" menu for the two intolerants in the group. The waiter was attentive, and kept asking if we needed anything - drinks, appetizers, etc, as we stayed past our meal to "talk shop." I normally do not like Appleby's, but I certainly will not strike them off of my list of places to eat after this experience. Great job!

• Visited October 2013

Peterborough, Canada
“Very Impressed - nice dinner at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Waitress (Shaquira) was courteous and helpful.
Food was surprisingly good - I say that because other Applebee's have not been nearly as good. The 2 for $20 and 2 for $24 menus have sufficient choices with adequate portion sizes and decent appetizers. My only complaint was that it could have been a little quicker - the waitress forgot an appetizer so it was delayed. The manager immediately said it was complimentary because of the delay.
The food was good, the price was good and the service was adequate.
I would recommend this particular location and I would definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“nice family dinner”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

The service and food were great. Lots of menu options...could use a few more wines on the wine list.

• Visited March 2013
Wyoming, MI
“Trivia was a great server and the food was excellent!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

I haven't been to the Applebees in quite awhile and went out with my parents and sister. We were seated right away and greeted by our server Tricia. we asked for a special coffee drink and she ended up having it made for us. They thought they didn't have everything for it, but she went the extra step and found that they did. A+ we had the fish and 7 ounce sirloin (which was in a wonderful wine sauce). all of the food was great and what other servers stop by our table, the were really friendly and very happy in a sincere way. You could tell it wasn't fake. we also have dessert maple blondie that was delicious!

“Who does not have WIFI now adays?”
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

Went to Applebee's to watch the Detroit tigers play game 4 against the Yankees. All the other bars and grills in the area were running specials for the game and were packed, Buffalo Wild Wings was so busy we could not get in. Applebee's was not busy at all and were not doing anything special for the game. Went to use the WIFI on my IPAD, they don't have any. I don't know many restaurants who don't have wifi nowadays, get into the 21st century!

Had the fish, it was ok, a bit greasy but good. Comes on a huge tray/plate, 3 small pieces of fish, small handful of fries and coleslaw. 25% of the plate was empty. They need to use smaller plates or put on more food.

Should have stayed at Buffalo Wild Wings