“Good meal at a good price”
Review of Brann's

Brann's
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Brann's has a very good menu large serving good prices! Go there on your birthday and get a free steak your next visit.
Thursday’s is all you can eat ribs (yum). A great place to take the family or watch a game , lots of TV’s.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have eaten at every Branns in and around Grand Rapids. I consider it the best value for my money!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Just plain awesome. Great food and service. Love the tvs for sports. Steak was fantastic. Salad was ice cold and the potato and rolls were steaming hot. Love the rolls. Can't wait to go back. Test

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I frequently eat at establishments like Logan's and Texas Roadhouse and Brann's. Brann's is our favorite because it's a little different than the big chains. They always seem to have some good specials and we've never been disappointed by their steaks. Their salads and rolls also rank among the best.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Went here with my family on a Saturday night we had a group of 8 and they managed to seat us fairly quickly by putting two tables near each other. My sister and mother who are vegetarian each found something on the menu. I always like the steak, and the soups are good, the only downside is whenever I get the vegetables like the broccoli they seem like they are just microwaved. But I highly recommend it.