“Stay away”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Went there april 5 against my better judgement, had to wait for hostese to finally show up, about 5:15pm, just ahead of the crowd, had 6 people to sit, saw big table was empty just needed to be cleaned, people started showing up, hostese after seating ten guest after us 2 at a time, I asked hostese when do we get to sit at table, she gave me dirty look, seated 4 more people, at that point I told her were seating ourselves, went to table started cleaning it ourselves, I wanted to scream at the stupid hostese, but family was hungry so we stayed, young blonde hostese sucks, and doesn't have a ounce of common sense, not going back,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cracker Barrel is a chain of southern-styled restaurants that is also a store for old-fashioned themed gifts, toys and candies. The menu is fairly large, with hearty breakfast fare and plenty of lunch and dinner items. My family likes the biscuits with blackberry jam, their cheesy grits and the huge pancakes. Most meals come with 2 or 3 sides, with real mashed potatoes, turnip greens, green beans and sweet potato casserole being our favorites. Daily specials, good desserts, great service....always a good meal for a decent price. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Breakfast for lunch? Not a great idea here. The food seemed as though it had been cooked hours ago and warmed up. Bacon was very poor quality and toast was not done to order. Cracker Barrel needs to change with the times and offer fresher, healthier food choices.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We thought we would try this restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner as our children were out of town with their other set of parents. We joined 2 other couples and arrived at the restaurant around 11:00 a.m. We were seated right away and had a great Thanksgiving dinner for a very fair price. We left around12:30 as people were waiting for our table. The place was Packed at that time and hardly any room to pay for my check or to shop. It was a zoo to say the least. However great food at a low price! Great Value!

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

If you order chicken n dumplings tell the cook to actually put some chicken in it, got a one inch piece of chicken in that's it, this was a main dish meal, not a side item, we average eating this place once a week for five years, but this is not the first time the cook has pissed me off, waitresses are great, but the kitchen can kiss my you know what,time to find a new place to take my family

1  Thank ihopeuclosecasino