“good breakfasts”

Kathy's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Grosse Ile
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I make a point of having breakfast here when I eat out. Everything is fresh, the bread is home baked, and the portions are generous.

1  Thank john-gorsuch

Reviewed 23 June 2013

No reason to leave the island for a good diner. Kathy's Cafe is right on Macomb near Kroger. Good service, good food and great value. I had the "Pretzel Burger" which is unique to Grosse Ile. A tasty beef pattie on a pretzel shaped bun. This is a large burger. You won't leave hungry but you might leave without finishing the entire burger. This comes with a side of homemade chips. I could make a meal out of just these. Absolutely delicious. The menu is solid and I am looking forward to trying everything. Is it worth crossing the bridge if you are a non-resident? I say yes!

1  Thank Jeffcreek