“unique B&B”

Harbor Beach Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Harbor Beach
Harbor Beach Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Harbor Beach
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is the nicest B&B's I've ever stayed at. Perfect location in a beautiful lakefront community. Each room has a theme (we stayed in the African-themed room) and the decorations are actually from that country. Beds were very comfortable and the entire house was clean. I would recommend this property to anybody!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank travlingirl61
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Wow! I have absolutely nothing but praise for the Harbor Beach Bed and Breakfast. During my stay at this quaint Michigan B&B, the staff was tremendously friendly, and the building is kept so neat and clean. The recent remodel looks wonderful and the living room is a great hang out. Being there made me feel right at home! I was even provided a wonderful, made-from-scratch breakfast at Al’s restaurant. If you are within a 4 hour drive of Harbor Beach, stop into Al’s for a great meal! I would definitely stay here again and certainly recommend this hidden gem to all my friends!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank DrewPhillip
Reviewed 26 May 2011

We had an excellent time, the place is clean, the amenities are perfect for a vacation with your friends or a romantic getaway. It is a great place for grown ups to hang out and drink wine on the big porch and go to the beach to relax. I would definately recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express Bad Axe
Harbor Beach Inn
Harbor Beach Inn
#1 of 1 in Harbor Beach

Been to Harbor Beach Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!