“If size matters!”
Review of Blondie's Barn

Blondie's Barn
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Haslett
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Quantity and service is exceptional! I have never finished a breakfast because of the quntity and breakfast is the only meal that I have tried. It's blondie's for brekfast!

1  Thank Rollie M

Reviewed 25 September 2012

They have the most uncomfortable chairs and booths I have ever experienced. The food is good, imaginative, and plentiful. The place is usually bustling. Yee Haw kind of cowboy decor and atmosphere. I prefer a calmer, more relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank flowerdocs
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This time we went to Blondie's, it was an excellent experience! We had the homemade fries, a big plate of them and my daughter, who is 23, had a big plate of their excellent pancakes. It was delicious, and a totally pleasant experience, with lots of hustle and bustle, and friendly people on a Saturday morning. When we visited a year ago, the chili and cheese sauce with fries dish was not that good. This time I skipped the sauce, and it was great, just plain fries. They give huge plates of food for acceptable and low prices. We will go back soon!!

1  Thank LauriehHaslett
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our waitress was nice, and it was a pleasant atmosphere. It was very cheerful!! the food was average. The portions were VERY large and they were good about giving us take out containers to bring the extra home. I had the french fries with chili and cheese and it was not very good. My daughter enjoyed her pancake breakfast though.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Blondie's has quite good service. Every time I'm there, I receive good service, and observe others getting it too. Food is good, filling, priced right, and CLEAN. I enjoy Blondie's.