“My new favorite breakfast place!”
Review of Blondie's Barn

Blondie's Barn
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Haslett
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Variety abounds. The value and quality is exceptional. (Hint: the coarse ground cornbread is the kind you won't find anywhere but the south--delish! and it can be substituted for breakfast breads.) The service is great and be sure to check the "specials" board.

1  Thank moxiemaven
There are newer reviews for Blondie's Barn

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Quantity and service is exceptional! I have never finished a breakfast because of the quntity and breakfast is the only meal that I have tried. It's blondie's for brekfast!

1  Thank Rollie M
Reviewed 25 September 2012

They have the most uncomfortable chairs and booths I have ever experienced. The food is good, imaginative, and plentiful. The place is usually bustling. Yee Haw kind of cowboy decor and atmosphere. I prefer a calmer, more relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank flowerdocs
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This time we went to Blondie's, it was an excellent experience! We had the homemade fries, a big plate of them and my daughter, who is 23, had a big plate of their excellent pancakes. It was delicious, and a totally pleasant experience, with lots of hustle and bustle, and friendly people on a Saturday morning. When we visited a year ago, the chili and cheese sauce with fries dish was not that good. This time I skipped the sauce, and it was great, just plain fries. They give huge plates of food for acceptable and low prices. We will go back soon!!

1  Thank LauriehHaslett
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our waitress was nice, and it was a pleasant atmosphere. It was very cheerful!! the food was average. The portions were VERY large and they were good about giving us take out containers to bring the extra home. I had the french fries with chili and cheese and it was not very good. My daughter enjoyed her pancake breakfast though.