“My new ABSOLUTE favorite spot to go camping!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hastings
Welcome Woods Family Campground
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Have nothing but great things to say about this campground !!! The staff was so friendly and the grounds were kept neat and clean, the tent camping sites were spaced out which I LOVED and they were NOT in a field ... They are super reasonably priced and just WONDERFUL! I will be going back LOTS this year
Thanks guys for the awesome campground!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank CaitlinKelly

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We have been going this campground for about three years now and have had electrical problems every time we stay there. There are not enough 30 amp or larger receptacles to accommodate all RV's. All test and monitoring equipment indicates that there is a serious ground problem. I personally have burnt up two cords, three adapters, and two pedestal receptacles in the three years I have been staying there. The grounds are not kept up or mowed so bugs are at a premium. They offer wifi but only if your within 50 yards of the transmitter. Overall, just not a very pleasant or friendly place to stay. Definitely will not be going back.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark D
Management response:Responded 14 March 2017

Welcome Woods Campground is under new ownership. We are in the process of upgrading all our water/electric sites. The grounds are very well maintained and I believe you will find your experience a much more delightful one if you decide to try again. Please email welcomewoodscampground@gmail.com if you do decide to camp with us. We would like to meet you and show you around.
Take care!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Weve been camping at Welcome Woods for a few years and every year it gets worse,management does nothing to improve things and theres always problems between the Seasonals and management. This campground has bad electrical problems and the owner refuses to put the money into it to fix it, if you want to burn up a good electrical cord just go there.I will not camp there anymore, in fact theres not many people going there. I really believe that these two people running this campground should be in a different business especially the owners girlfriend, she creates a lot of problems between people in the campground. I would not suggest this campground to anyone...

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank brad d
Reviewed 20 May 2013

this place was so great- the owners were super flexible and accommodating even for our last minute request. We stayed in the camp site with the little cabin and our children really enjoyed having the little house to go in and out of. There is a nice little playground and beach area. We also liked the hiking trail in the woods. The campground is well cared for and maintained and the owners are so very friendly. We felt very welcomed. Our family had a wonderful time! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ElizabethI78
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I have camped here for the past four years until this year . This is not a friendly place anymore to visit . The owner changes the rules on weekly basis, They have things planned out for the summer and when the weekend comes it does not happen . I have visited the campground this summer and it is empty. They would rather give a site away for the weekend then to make the money on it for the week . I will be looking for another campground to take my family.Rumor is it is for sale I hope who ever buys it turns it back into the great getaway it used to be .

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Camping4life42442

Been to Welcome Woods Family Campground? Share your experiences!