“Great, relaxing stay.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hastings
Lansing, Michigan
“Great, relaxing stay.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a new, clean and wonderful place to stay. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. The rates are reasonable, and the beds are comfortable. Great place to stop for a relaxing stay. They have a pool, but no hot tub.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reino49866, Owner at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed meeting and hosting the 24 hour challenge riders. We look forward to serving you again next year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Boylston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a fairly new hotel. It was great. The staff and management couldn't have been more helpful and attentive. Everything about the room I had was excellent..clean, fresh, internet connection, quiet. I didn't have breakfast because I came and went at odd hours of the day as I was in the area for an annual bicycle race. I would highly recommend it and plan to stay there again next year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This Holiday Inn met the expectations we have for Holiday Inn. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the tv and wifi worked great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. In fact, we were staying there to attend a nearby Michigan Audubon birding event, and they accommodated our needs by preparing breakfast so we could easily depart by 5:15 to chase birds. The one problem we saw was with all the styrofoam and plastic in the breakfast bowls and utensils. We explained our objections to the woman working there, and she agreed about environmental harm, but she said there was little she could do. So perhaps the corporate powers will take notice.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 117 on the first floor because we did not want to haul all our camera gear up stai...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Torrance, California
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From the moment I walked in to the moment I checked out the staff could not have been nicer.The hotel itself is brand new, everything is clean and crisp, the beds are comfortable and the room I had also had a couch that folded out, and it was great, because one of our grandkids got to sleep over! We asked for extra pillows and they came immediately.We had some visitors and they opened up the breakfast area for us in the evening, which is full of comfortable couches and chairs so we could all visit. I was very impressed and would go back again. I cannot review the breakfast bar because I slept in!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very modern brand new Holiday Inn Express right on the main drag going through town. Centrally located between lots of small towns in southwestern Michigan. Staff was very friendly when I registered, and I was given an upgraded room. Beautiful room with microwave and refrigerator. Great breakfast in a nice clean room!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Maryland, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed here while visiting family and this hotel is very nice and new. Our room was huge...much larger than I expected and I think it was a regular room. We used the pool and fitness room every day - both were great. The breakfast area is large and comfortable and the food was good....especially the cinnamon rolls. I'd not hesitate to go back here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Carol G
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I posted a review after our first visit in November, saying that the Holiday Inn Express in Hastings is clean, comfortable and well-functioning, with excellent service. I also stated that I wanted to see if that level of quality continued. Well, it has. We stayed there for two nights this past weekend, and it's actually improved. The person at reception when we checked in found my husband's IHG member number so that he could have the points for that visit added to his account, and he offered to do so without our asking. The pool is immaculate (first time I'd been in the pool room). My husband used the workout room and thought it was fine. I am now recommending this hotel to family. Great place.

Room Tip: If you don't see a room type on the website, call the hotel and ask them. When I booked for a t...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hastings
Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant
#1 of 2 in Ionia
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#7 of 48 in Grand Rapids

Been to Holiday Inn Express? Share your experiences!