“It's good that some things don't change!”
Review of Mario's Pizza

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #44 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I've been going to Mario's my whole life, and the pizza and salsa are as good now as they were when I was my son's age. I also love that they've kept that classic pizzeria ambiance, staying true to who they are and not changing with the times. Also, just have to say that I saw a burrito coming out of the kitchen and cheese was falling off the side of the plate. Yum!

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Great food I always recommend this to people, great taco salads if u love cheese this is the place or u. Need a bigger building, it can get loud and cramped, but the food is worth it

1  Thank Lindsay R
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This is a great local pizza place! It was packed on a Friday night. They have Mexican food as well, but don't miss out on the pizza! We were happily stuffed when we left!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

My wife really loves the pizza here, good sauce and lots of cheese. I love the buritos, the ground beef is nice and spicy. We live close by so we get take out most of the time, but we met some friends and had a great time. Service and food were great and the price was nice too.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We loved going to Mario's for quite a while. It was close and she could get Italian and I could get Mexican. The food has always been great here, and the service was good up until the last time we visited. We were there for lunch and there was nobody around. We stuck around for a little while after eating and paying so I could wrap up some homework I had with me and she was catching up on some word puzzles. We made sure to tip well for the time we were spending there, but let the waitress know that we didn't need anything else and that we were only going to be here for a little while longer while we finish up. I over-heard another waitress tell the our waitress that we should leave and that she should tell us to leave. How rude! They won't have to worry about us stopping in again, although we still will order out from time to time. Can't go wrong with Marios' food!

jeffremo, Owner at Mario's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

I'm very sorry about the remarks you heard. Could you tell me what day you were in and the time?

That will help me to find out who was working then.

Glad you liked the food , we want you back!

Jeff