“One of Holland's Top 5 restaurants”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm baffled how this can be ranked lower than the top 5! I've lived in Holland for 14 years and this is definitely one of my favorites (along with The Biscuit, The Curragh, Salt & Pepper and 84 East),The food is always good, as is the service and we often enjoy local music to boot. It can be a bit noisy on the bar side, esp on Friday & Saturday evenings, but the "other" side, and the patio in summer, are available too. My favorite spot is where the extra-large accordion doors open to the sidewalk. The pepperoni pinwheels are a must-have. Eating here makes me feel grateful to live in Holland, and like I've gotten away to a much trendier place for an hour or two!

2  Thank SusanMelland

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were visiting Holland, MI., and needed to find a place for dinner. This restaurant has sidewalk seating but it was full. The inside seemed noisy and there was a band warming up. Fortunately, they also had a large back patio which is where we ate. We had a great young woman server who helped make our evening more enjoyable. The food was good and was served in a decent time. It was also a great people watching place. I would go back again if I were in Holland.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've been to New Holland Brewing Co. many times and always enjoy the quality of their food and service. The only thing I don't care for is the noise level as I have to strain to hear my companion, even on a week night after 9pm. I was bummed when they changed their menu a couple years ago and two of my favorite menu items were taken off! If you like good, craft beer and yummy food and don't mind noise, then this is the place to try!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We enjoyed an evening with another couple outside on the back patio - Had to wait 1/2 hour at 5:30 for a table which was ok. Enjoyed the french dip and the salad. Pizza was great as well. This is a lively place but outside on the back patio the noise level was fine and we could talk and hear each other just fine.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've visited New Holland a number of times and really love this establishment. The staff is very friendly, the food is always great, and the selection of flavorful craft beers is excellent. I HIGHLY recommend New Holland if you happen to be in town.