“Roxies Vintage, nice stop to shop”
Review of Roxies Vintage

Ranked #11 of 14 Shopping in Holland
Normal
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Roxies Vintage, nice stop to shop”
Reviewed 8 June 2008

My wife and I stopped off in Holland, Michigan to do a little sightseeing and decided to check out some of the shops. Although there are many wonderful locally owned shops in Holland, the one that stood out for me was Roxies Vintage. Roxies sells vintage and retro looking clothing. Though some items were a bit on the pricey side, I was able to find a cool t-shirt for around $20 and my wife bought some very cool funky looking sandals. The two young ladies that were working that day were very nice, which is important to us. We hate buying things at shops where the people hate to crack a smile! Another plus, since we are animal lovers, is Stella, the cat that was wandering around the store and entertaining a couple of kids that were in for a visit. If you like vintage clothing, great customer service, and cats, give Roxies Vintage a try.

7 Thank dwraff