“A great place for a beer in a great little town”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 62 things to do in Holland
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stop by to have a beer and a nibble or a meal in this fun restaurant that sometimes has live music. The service is excellent and the food is quite good. If going to sightsee in this lovely town, I recommend this restaurant/pub for a visit.

1  Thank shanoa
"ruben"
"spirits"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2013

As we went around the lake, this was one of the stops. I was pleasantly surprised that beer was not the only beverage. I had a bloody Mary with the spiced vodka. Very enjoyable since I do not drink beer.

1  Thank who16
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I personally like the Hard Apple Cider because I am not a big beer person but some of their special Autumn beers I like. They have a new menu that is very good and a great new outdoor sitting area.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Located in the heart of downtown Holland the brewing company is definitely a local favorite. The menu was as expansive as its dining room and bar area. I enjoyed a salad out on the front terrace and when my son spilled a big glass of water all over the place, people did stare too much :).

1  Thank Jess P
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2013

They have indoor and outdoor seating. The food was good. We had pizza and salad. The service was S L O W and we had to go find our waitress to get refills. We would not eat here again due to so much beer everywhere and the service was sooooooooo slow....and there are so many other places to eat in town.

1  Thank Kylie K