“Christmas Party”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Christmas Party”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We came here for a Christmas party. My husband and I was confused as to what to order, so the bartender gave us little shot glasses of 2 different beers,and 2 different hard ciders.My husband and I agreed the ciders were quite good, and the bartender suggested a mix of both kinds. We were pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good mixed together. Food was good, and service was excellent. Atmosphere was very nice,and fun, but not too rowdy. Just right. We would definitely go back again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank sharbecks

Acester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent IPA on the patio”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

New Holland has a nice out door patio! The beer was good - usually is when you stop in at a brewery. Service was great - even though I was the guy with 4 little kids who didn't want to be there. We had a few appetizers -which were good. Good atmosphere and great beer.

Visited August 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Misleading menu”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Beer and atmosphere very good, service was ok.

Or deeded the tree hungers sandwich
Which was very disappointing. Menu stated that it came with piled high local roasted vegetables. Instead it came with some local greens one slice of cucumber and a pickle, a far cry from the way it was do scribed on the menu

Server offered to brig something different from the menu. When asked why the sandwich was lacking the veggies. She said that's all they had

Anyway probably won't be back

1 Thank Kmfsrs
barbados
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“A great place for a beer in a great little town”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stop by to have a beer and a nibble or a meal in this fun restaurant that sometimes has live music. The service is excellent and the food is quite good. If going to sightsee in this lovely town, I recommend this restaurant/pub for a visit.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank shanoa
st paul MN
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lake Michigan circle tour stop”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

As we went around the lake, this was one of the stops. I was pleasantly surprised that beer was not the only beverage. I had a bloody Mary with the spiced vodka. Very enjoyable since I do not drink beer.

Visited August 2013