“A nice return visit”

Ranked #11 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We ate there several times in the past two years. It has always been good food and good times. One previous visit they had live entertainment which we enjoyed. My wife had a chicken wrap off the specials which she liked. I wanted one of the other specials but it was sold out already. I opted for the classic reuben which was very good, not overly meaty like some. We like it when in Holland.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We love to eat here! Everything we`ve ever had here is delicious! I recommend sitting outside if it`s warm enough. Staff is super nice too :-)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch and the food was very good. I had fish and chips and my husband had a portabella sandwich. I wasn't a fan of the french onion soup but maybe that's just my taste. We had great service.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stopped here two days for lunch food. The outdoor patio was lovely and large! It was one of the biggest (if not the biggest) patio in downtown Holland. The food was pretty good too. The Ruben sandwich and the wraps were very good. Stay away from the Philly cheese steak as it was a little too greasy for my taste.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Out for a GNO after shopping, beach, etc. Ate on patio and by 9:00 pm it was miserable with Japanese beetles and mosquitos. Salads were OK, french onion soup--ick, soda bread was dry. Wish we'd gone elsewhere.