All reviews breakfast was amazing three nights other guests room was clean downtown holland betsy
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I stayed three nights in the "Green" room. It was a delightful experience! Betsy is a wonderful host and also a fantastic breakfast cook! She made suggestions for good dinner restaurants and town activities. We enjoyed bicycling around the nice town, seeing the windmill, bicycling from Tunnel Park and north along Lake Michigan. Dinners at the Piper and Boatworks are highly recommended. We look forward to a return visit! The Inn at Old Orchard Road is in a great location for enjoying the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in I think the "Quilt" room. The goal of our trip was southwestern michigan and a trip across Lake Michigan on the Badger. This was a perfect stop between touring and the boat trip. The Inn is beautiful and has gardens in the back with alot of sitting places for privacy or talking to other guests. When we were there I think we may have been the only ones to use to garden. THe location is about 2 miles out of Holland and in a great residental area. It is a good place to walk or bike. You can see Lake Mactawa across the road in back of the homes there. We went to a farmers market on the lake and then went down to find a nice little park to picnic. Betsy told us that Thursday nights in Holland they have street entertainers and close off about 5 blocks for fun and music. We had a great time and found out at breakfast the next morning that another couple staying there also went. Our breakfasts were great and enjoyed the other guests. She has 3 rooms there and each is different . We found ours a good size and had our windows open at night with lake breeze

Room Tip: If you need a little more space ask for the Quilt room as it is the largest..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seward C
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friend and I had a very relaxing time staying here. Betsy is a great hostess and puts effort and love into her breakfasts and keeping her guests happy. She had great suggestions for where to eat and what to do. We loved visiting with her over our delicious breakfasts. I will be returning soon!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank emscanlon23
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I were in the Holland area to visit with family and to enjoy the area. The Inn at Old Orchard was our choice for a wonderful 4 night stay. The Inn is comfortable and attractive and Betsy makes the most wonderful breakfasts. She happily accommodated my husband and his likes and dislikes for breakfast. I cannot say enough good things about how friendly Betsy is and hos pleasant our stay was.

Room Tip: The Inn has only 3 rooms and we would have preferred the Green Room, but were VERY comfortable in the Burgundy Room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We needed a room for the night to allow privacy for our daughter's sleep-over, so we drove Chicago to Holland after reserving a room at the Inn at Old Orchard Rd. The host and proprietor, Betsy, could not have been more friendly. After a few minutes, and especially after a restful and delicious breakfast, we felt like old friends. This former music teacher sincerely takes an interest in everyone she meets.

Our room was larger than expected, after the description of "cozy" on line, and everything was perfect. The inn is a short drive into Holland, and only about 10 miles into Saugatuck, both shopping meccas.

Highly recommended.