“Best Breakfast in Michigan!”
Review of The Biscuit

The Biscuit
Ranked #9 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were here a couple of years ago, and had been craving it ever since. Our followup visit exceeded our memories. The place is charming, and the food is incredible. I loved the Migas scramble, and my wife was blown away by the Eggs Harper Rose. You will not find a better breakfast in the state.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is the best restaurant in Holland! We ate there every day! Berries and cream french toast is wonderful as well as the banana pecan pancakes, and the peanut butter mousse waffles! The staff was very nice and they helped us with our questions about events and directions. Wonderful food and wonderful people! Highly recommend you give them a try!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

First off, we love The Biscuit! Everything I have ever had was really good and we seem to be there at least every other week if not more often. I have had several of the egg dishes and other things off the menu as well if I can make it past the daily specials which are usually my choice. Some of my favorites include the Eggs Harper Rose and the Salmon Biscuit. I think the best part is that they have a great menu, good coffee, and the service is always spot on.

One additional note, that although The Biscuit seems mainly to be a breakfast place, be sure to come back for lunch. I love the Trifecta sandwich! Whichever meal you choose to eat there, you will not be disappointed.

Do not stop anywhere else! Drive quickly to The Biscuit for some of the best food and service in Holland.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We really like the home fresh cooking and great service. My husband and I come every Sunday. We have a waitress Amanda whom comes to our table with coffee just the way we like it. All the food is delicious. My favorite would have to be the Spanish Bennie, and I also like there version of biscuit and gravy. This place we always tell everyone to come.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went here for breakfast as our hotel did not cater for celiacs. My wife got some scrambled eggs and I got some tasty breakfast potatoes with two eggs and some flax/millet toast. The building is sort of quirky, it could have been a house converted but the decor is lovely and it really suits.

Staff is super friendly and you won't be waiting for your food very long and great value for money.

1  Thank ruuree