“Excellent breakfast food.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent breakfast food.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This small neighborhood spot was wonderful. They had options I had never heard of before. Apple hash was great. I had a peach waffle which was great and my daughter had the berry stuffed french toast it was wonderful. They also had lunch sandwiches as well. Great place to find and try.

Visited July 2014

Holland, Michigan, United States
“My regular Sunday brunch spot”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I love The Biscuit. Yes, there will likely be a wait for a table, especially on Sunday morning- but it is SO worth it. I love the food- my favorite is the breakfast taco plate, but I have tried most of the scrambles and they are all great! The staff is very friendly, I have never had a bad experience. This is my favorite place to eat breakfast in Holland.

Visited July 2014
Madison, Ohio
“Over hyped and over priced”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Went their for a family breakfast for 3 while vacationing in Saugatuck. First off we had to wait which wasn't as long as we thought it would be. They get people in pretty fast (as long as you have all members of your party are present). I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes and sausage which comes as a patty not a link. The food took an enternity to come out, easily over 20 minutes. Everyone in my party agreed the food was okay but not as good as many people have posted; especially for the high prices. Will try a new place next time.

Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
“Best Breakfast in Michigan!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were here a couple of years ago, and had been craving it ever since. Our followup visit exceeded our memories. The place is charming, and the food is incredible. I loved the Migas scramble, and my wife was blown away by the Eggs Harper Rose. You will not find a better breakfast in the state.

• Visited June 2014
Savannah, Tennessee
“Best food in Holland, MI”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is the best restaurant in Holland! We ate there every day! Berries and cream french toast is wonderful as well as the banana pecan pancakes, and the peanut butter mousse waffles! The staff was very nice and they helped us with our questions about events and directions. Wonderful food and wonderful people! Highly recommend you give them a try!

• Visited May 2014