“Peanut butter mousse waffles!”
Review of The Biscuit

The Biscuit
Ranked #9 of 240 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Went on a Saturday morning around 830 and had a little wait for a seat. While waiting I spotted the pastries on display. I got a breakfast brownie to go and ate it after lunch. It was pretty good.
The highlight of the meal was the peanut butter mousse waffle stack. So good! But it only comes with 3 waffle triangles, like 3/4 of a waffle. Why not serve the whole waffle as it obviously has to be made as a whole one in the waffle iron. My husband tried the biscuits and gravy. I presume the biscuits had been cut in half because they were so flat. And the gravy tasted like a pine tree. Too much thyme I believe. Disappointed in that. But the rest of the menu looks mighty tasty, so I would return and try and egg dish or the waffles again!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was in downtown Holland with my girlfriend and we were looking for some breakfast. Did a quick search and found The Biscuit. We decided to head there and we're glad we did. I got the berries and cream french toast and she got a the peanut butter (and something else) waffle. I tried hers and ate all of mine. Absolutely fantastic.

I don't normally eat huge meals like that but it was a nice treat to say the least. Other than that the place is actually very quaint, cute, and just great all around. If I lived closer I'd definitely be a regular... so I have to say that I'm glad I don't.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We visited in late July. We were able to get right in and the wait staff was very pleasant. The food was pretty expensive but the portions were huge so if you are a big eater or able to take it home with you I'd say its worth the price. We did enjoy our food and the overall experience but I wouldn't HAVE to go back if we visted the area again and I wouldn't wait in the type of line that was forming when we left in order to experience it again. I much preferred Deboer's that we visited the day prior and would go there again over the Biscuit despite the much longer wait.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

They had an interesting variety of dishes. I had the French Toast with cream and fresh fruit but could not finish it as it was far too much food! Absolutely delicious but a little pricey.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This small neighborhood spot was wonderful. They had options I had never heard of before. Apple hash was great. I had a peach waffle which was great and my daughter had the berry stuffed french toast it was wonderful. They also had lunch sandwiches as well. Great place to find and try.