“Great food and friendly staff.”
Review of Beechwood Grill

Beechwood Grill
Ranked #16 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Beechwood Inn & Coyote Cafe will soon become Beechwood Grill. The restaurant is currently undergoing renovations and has limited hours during construction. The remodel is expected to be complete in March 2018.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We ate their last night with a reservation. My wife and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary with 7 or 8 other family members. The food (deep fried mushrooms, onion rings, fettuccine alfredo, roast beef) was absolutely perfect.
Our server was very kind and efficient. The place was clean and not over crowded. Everything about it was awesome. We will be stopping in to eat anytime we visit Holland in the future.

1  Thank Agibby211

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and two grands ( 5 and 7 ) really enjoyed the smelt, fried with just a light batter. Not being a smelt eater myself I had the pulled pork BBQ and it was so good we bought 5 lbs for 4th of July picnic. The Cesar salad was tasty but the chips and rolls were nothing exceptional.

1  Thank Jane T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food is usually good and the portions are ample. Specials are offered frequently. Service is good and the dining is casual. The fried mushrooms are delicious!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very nice portions. I have been there with a group for lunch and almost everyone had leftovers. Pretty much anything you order is delicious. And they have lots of specials.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Funny how sometimes you find something your looking for on accident. I took my girlfriend to Beechwood Inn on Thursday night and I was planning to have a Burger like I usually do until I heard the special, All You Can Eat Pulled Pork! I am always looking for good BBQ but because I am from down south I never find it in Holland but tonight was different. Thought I was in Memphis, this pork was amazing! Smoky and tender and flavorful. It even had a nice dark bark on it, that's how you know someone didn't just bake it in the oven. Also came with good slaw and deep fried corn on cob (Yum) but the baked beans rated among some of the best I have ever had. Bad news is for my girlfriend, Its Beechwood for dinner every Thursday night for AYCE BBQ!