“Best Pie Ever”

Crane's In The City
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Holland
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant opened July, 2010 in the downtown area. Everything is homemade with local ingredients; desserts made with Michigan fruit. Wonderful!
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Adorable little restaurant that has really good pie.Several varieties to choose from along with other pastries. Served by friendly waitstaff

1  Thank somewhereanywhere

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped in to Crane's to get the kids some ice cream and was blown away by their wonderful treats. The raspberry chocolate icecream was delicious. Kind of like a black cherry, but raspberry.

My wife had apple pie with vanilla ice cream. It was one of the best pieces of pie she has ever had.

Though we didn't try other desserts, we will go back to do so.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The City Salad was wonderful as was the asparagus soup. I have duplicated the salad at home and the mixture of flavors is just wonderful. I recommend the poppyseed dressing.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

When we travel to Saugatuck or Holland, MI we make Cranes a must stop for their apple pie. They make a apple butter bread that is fantastic made into french toast!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We all had the "City Cristo" sandwich and all LOVED it!!! Also had an apple crisp and apple cider. It was all to die for!! Wish I lived closer - would definitely be there frequently for lunch!!! YUM!!! :) Love the decor!! Just a super cute spot - GO!!!!

1  Thank jo367