It's ok if you don't mind driving 6 miles to get to the beach. We didn't use pool but the game room was very warm and humid since it's upstairs from the pool. It did have nice seating areas outside so you didn't feel stuck inside your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Quality Excellence Award winning Holiday Inn Express of Holland, MI. The Holiday Inn Express in Holland offers a place to work, relax or play just minutes from downtown Holland, Windmill Island and Tulip Time Festival activities. Located minutes from Lake Michigan beaches, Holland State Park, the Big Red Lighthouse, Dutch Village, Veldheer Tulip Farm, and Hope College our hotel and outstanding staff are committed to quality and exceptional service. Our spacious rooms offer either a king or two queen beds with luxurious white bedding, executive level and king whirlpool rooms available. All rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, free wired/wireless Internet, 2 line cordless phone, Simply Smart shower experience, and much more! All rooms include free hot breakfast.Take a swim in our Michigan shaped indoor heated pool, enjoy a relaxing evening in our sauna or in our indoor/outdoor spa, a game of pool in our game room or basketball on the outdoor sports court. Enjoy time outside on our outdoor patio reading a book, soaking in the sun or grilling on our complimentary gas grill. Holland, Michigan is home to many fortune 5 companies such as Herman Miller, Johnson Controls, Gentex, Haworth, Consumers Power, Siemens, and S2/Tiara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Holland Hotel Holland
- Holiday Inn Holland
- Holland Holiday Inn Express