“Honestly, I had a great stay!”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Holland
“Honestly, I had a great stay!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My boyfriend and I were in town and we needed a place to crash on a Saturday night... we didn't have a lot of money to blow on a room at 5am. The manager was extremely kind and personable. The room was clean, the beds were amazingly comfortable, there were no bugs or anything of the sort, AND the water pressure in the shower was better than mine at home! It was a very enjoyable and a very nice stay! I, honestly, will forever stay at this hotel!!

• Stayed April 2014
7 Thank tylerjnienhuis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Saint Joseph, Michigan
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Reasonably priced room rates. The 2 rooms we rented were fairlly decent for the price. Location was perfect for getting around Holland.Walking distance from Wooden shoe restuarant and tap room which was a plus for us .Good value for what we paid and the best . I would recommend staying here again the next time we are in Holland

Room Tip: All rooms were accesible direct from your car which made loading and unloading a cinch
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank JohnMullond
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 27 March 2014

desk clerk was very helpful and courteous when I called to reserve the room. When we arrived for our stay, the room was very basic, and dated, but very clean. That is the most important part to us! Another nice thing was very comfortable beds, so we got the rest we needed. Nice clean room, Friendly staff, come back to stay again, newly updated hotel right on highway 31 close to shopping Majore and food, Free wifi, no Break fast but lately no one serv break fast

Room Tip: I stay non-smoking single bed
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank nesty1977
Brookfield, Illinois
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Location was ok but hotel was very dirty.Floor was never vacuumed. Bathroom was clean but bad very uncomfortable. Bed cover was with stains and dirt .I would never stay there again. Stayed there because everywhere else was booked. We wanted to go to Saugatuck but it was very expensive so we booked hotel in Holland. just didn`t expected to be so bad. Even if you coming just to sleep at night you want have clean room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Asta N

Travellers are raving about these Holland hotels

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Every hotel was booked and only place available and our room was filthy. Our pillows had facial hair shavings on it and some other stuff and pubs in bed sheets . Cockroaches everywhere.. Horrible Experience I reported them to BBB. I want my $ back very upset and disgusted with hotel. Trash all over outside
And staff is Dirty. You should Run.

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank blondie2821
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am not a picky person when it comes to hotels. I hate the idea of paying for a place to sleep, so if it is cheap and has a room, bed and shower, I think that is enough. So, I didn't pay much attention to the bad review because it was the least expensive hotel available. When we got there I discovered the internet was not working which is a big bummer for me because I feel like just about every hotel has internet by now and not having it available to plan our days/nights quickly and conveniently was bad. I also have come to expect a decent television to fall asleep to late at night, the cable at the hotel was by far the worst I had experienced at a hotel. Only three or four channels actually got a picture and the ones that did had a constant high humming noise that made it unbareable to watch.

I understand this was a cheap hotel, but as far as cheap hotels go, this is one of the worse one I have been to, the only saving grace was that for a cheap hotel it wasn't THAT dirty and was somewhat close to downtown Holland. I didn't see any bugs or what not which I guess is the only thing keeping this hotel from being shut down.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 days straight. People look down on it but in reality they have gotten better about their rooms and all that. The only complaint I would have is that they need bigger and more towels in each room. I have NOT seen any type of bug in a room yet and I hope to never. Just thought this needed a more up to date review and spoken as the truth. (:

Stayed January 2013