“My restaurant stop when l fly into Park Township Airport!”
Review of Itty Bitty Bar

Itty Bitty Bar
Ranked #19 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: Itty Bitty Bar is your local 5-star dive bar. We are a great place to meet up with friends or to make some new ones!
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is such a great place to dine at, particularly when flying into Park Township Airport during summer months! Great "semi" outdoor dining and is only walking distance from the airport. The burger was of the best . Great atmosphere and although we had to wait awhile for our bill, it was a good experience.

2  Thank martenve
Michael B, Owner at Itty Bitty Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2014

Thanks for making us one of your go-to stops, Martenve! You can't beat sitting back and relaxing during those summer months. We also promise to keep you warm with comfort dishes and brews during those winter months, too. See you soon!

Take care,
Itty Bitty Bar Super Stars

Reviewed 19 December 2012

After reading some of the very favorable reviews for this place on trip advisor we had to check it out. (We live in the area.) We met another couple here for drinks and some food after work. The place has about 6 tables for 4 and about 15 hi-tops for 4 along with a bar to sit at. It was nicely decorated for the Christmas season. No happy hour here. The house wine was $5.50 and a Malbec was $8, so no drink deals here. Ordered appetizers and dinner. All were good, though plenty heavy and a bit greasy. Definitely bar food. Not sure where the rave reviews came from. While I would not hesitate to come back if someone asked me to meet them there, we will not be rushing back.

1  Thank JTPMI
Michael B, Owner at Itty Bitty Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

There's nothing we love more than serving up good times and good food! It sounds like our dishes didn't hit the spot, which is disappointing. We do have some classic bar dishes, but there's also plenty of specials and house items that we know would really blow you away. We'd love to welcome you back in to check out a little more of our menu!

Until then,
Itty Bitty Bar Super Stars

Reviewed 7 November 2012

My title is something I read on their website - walk in and you'll have low expectations, but the food is amazing! I love fish, so the fish tacos are a favorite, and the Fish and Chips may be the best in town. We take friends here, and they are always impressed. It feels like you walked into a pub, but they hired a chef from a really fine restaurant. Servers are attentive and helpful. Very relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank allen006
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The chef here is great!!! The hangar steak is fantastic and the nightly specials are to die for. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but do not let that fool you. They call it the Five Star Dive Bar. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank 1977PatJ
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This bar was recommended to me by a friend who raved about the food quality. Her review was spot on.

We started out with the Beer Dip. It's really a cheese dip and was quite delicious. Only negative was that the tortilla chips were burnt. The bread that accompanied this was very good.

I had the Hanger Steak and the presentation, sauce & potatoes were excellent. One of the best steaks I have ever had. Next time I visit I will order this again.

My wife had the meatloaf. It came wrapped with bacon and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were coarse and not creamy but overall it was still good.

My mother-in-law had the Fried Chicken on a roll and thought itwas very good.

Price was very reasonable and our server was attentive. A couple of drawbacks.

It took 30 minutes before we got our meal. Even though the food is cooked to order, it should have only taken 20 minutes (place was not crowded). Because there is outdoor seating right next door, there were many flies.

Despite this, I would still recommend eating here.

1  Thank GreggMS