“Yum”
Review of Captain Sundae

Captain Sundae
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Holland
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Does it get ant better than Captain Sundae? I think not! Everything is refreshing and delicious. Also appreciate the north and south locations.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Tons of frozen treats at a great price. I recommend the peanut butter shipwreck. It was fantastic! I also recommend eating in the pirate ship out back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten at all three in the Holland/Zeeland area. We usually get ice cream, but have had hotdogs there also. Always fast and friendly service. And always a long line, even late at night, but they move quickly, I guess the Tommy turtle is the most popular, hot fudge, carmel, pecans,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

After a day of sightseeing in Holland, Mi we decided to stop at an ice cream place we saw earlier in the day. Oh my goodness .... it was delicious! My children were with me and all of us enjoyed the treat. We each had something different. I ordered the Tommy Turtle Sundae and it was the best sundae I have had in Michigan. They have an adorable seating area in back where you can enjoy your sundae or you can take your picture with Captain Sundae in front. Will definitely stop again when I have the chance.

1  Thank Eileen C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and daughter and I had a hankering for some cheap ice cream, so we headed here. My wife and I got a soft-serve vanilla dipped in chocolate, which was no better or worse than one might expect from such a place. On a busy night, the traffic congestion is quite remarkable. Maybe they can reconfigure their parking and drive through so they don't clog up so easily. Lots of screaming kids running amok around the ship and seating area.