“Very tasty but on the expensive side”

Kilwin's Fudge and Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Holland
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Very tasty but on the expensive side”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

I went to Kilwin’s for both ice cream and chocolates. The ice cream was very good, I got the seasonal pumpkin flavor in a waffle cone. The flavor was strong, which I liked, and the cone never got soggy. The quality was good but it cost about $2-$4 more than a typical ice cream shop.

The chocolates were also very good, but again, I felt like I was paying a little more than I should. I always bring back something local for the family when I travel for business, so I was willing to pay the extra money.

Overall, I recommend Kilwin’s, but expect to pay a little more than you would in a typical fudge / ice cream shop.

Michigan
“Good Ice Cream But Expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Been to Kilwin's several times. Their ice cream is quite unique, good. The fudge, and everything else they have is good. The only con would be the price. A two scoop cup was very expensive.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

what can I say? if you have never been to Kilwins for ice cream o r fudge you don't know what you are missing!!

Visited August 2013
Ortonville
“Not for the weak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great confections and a very friendly staff! I loved the small town feel and artsy creations. I am not a big sweets person but I would totally go back! I highly recommend it!

Illinois
“Expensive but unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We walked in when heat wave was on and it felt 100 degrees. Fudge was being cut on site. This is place where you should expect to pay for awesome flavored and variety. We paid $ 20 for small bag of confections and ice cream!!

• Visited July 2013