“Do Not Stay Here” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Holland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Holland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We enjoyed our last minute stay in Holland and got the last room. They were so nice to us and thorough in their handling everything.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelHolland, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Last minuet trips are always the best and the most memorable. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.
Baltimore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel 3-times this year due to low availability of hotel rooms in Holland area. My dad is in a nursing home in this area so I frequent the area from Baltimore bi/monthly to see him. I check out tomorrow after staying 5 days & let me tell you that with each visit - the service remains consistently horrible. The rooms are not clean nor do they don't clean the rooms daily.
They say they offer direct Tv. They have 15 channels but only have 9 that you can get. This visit out of the 9 channels I could get 0. The tv reception was horrible, 4 big horizontal lines across the screen and a 5" picture in between. I communicated the problem the 4 previous days & they promised to fix/address the problem. Tonight however, the supervisor (who said he was the owner but would not give me his name) said the problem was a direct tv problem not a hotel problem. No accountability....I am paying the full summer rate for amenities they promise yet you don't receive. I requested a reduction in hotel rate and he said absolutely not! No clean towels, garbage overflowing, I made my own bed, no tv. I won't be back here and I suggest you don't reserve a room at this hotel as well. Go somewhere that appreciates the customer. For me - it's hampton inn in Holland. They are more expensive but the rooms are terrific, very, very clean and the service for this area is exceptional.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 2stepperva
MicrotelHolland, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I am sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered during your recent stay. We were having some problems with the current cable provider however they should have been fixed today as our cable guy finally showed up, Please keep in mind that if you have your Do Not Disturb sign on your door our housekeeping staff will not bother you when it comes time to clean your room. I will do some checking into these issues and be sure to fix them my self. Safe travels.

Travellers are raving about these Holland hotels

Holland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

traveling with my dog. pleased with extra efforts of manager Nikki who found me a pet sitter! Great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelHolland, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
I am very pleased you were satisfied with your stay. We do our best to do everything in our power to keep our guests happy. Even if that means finding a dog sitter. I really hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.