We were visiting for a softball tournament for the weekend. Check in was made a bit confusing because we were splitting the bill. It took the manager several attempts to explain their policy to us about credit cards and holds. etc. We just wanted one person to pay one night and the other person to pay the other night. It turned into a 20 minute ordeal. She was very nice though and was trying very hard to do her job well. The elevator makes ALOT of noises. It was a bit scarey because it sounds as if the cables are going to break. The room was standard. What you would normally exprect from a hotel like this. Nothing special, beds, desk, bathroom, tv. Over all the rooms looked clean until i laid on the bed and rolled over to turn on the wall switch for the light. The wall was dirty! LIke someone had splatter something all over the wall and it had not been washed. I understand washing the walls are not the normal cleaning duties but shouldn't you be wiping down all the light switches, etc??? You wouldn't have been able to miss the mess all over the wall if you had. The night staff or 2nd shift ladies were very pleasant and friendly. Breakfast was limited and limited seating. We opted to go out and pay instead. No pool and pets are allowed. Overall, it is was it is. A very basic, standard room for sleeping only. And when in Holland, who wants to be in a hotel room anyways I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Microtel Inn And Suites, a Holland hotel near downtown and Nelis Dutch Village. The Microtel Inn And Suites hotel is conveniently located on U.S. Highway 31, minutes from businesses like Johnson Controls, 7-UP, Haworth Inc. North American Headquarters, RR Donnelley and an industrial park. This Holland, MI hotel is one mile from Nelis Dutch Village family theme park, the annual Tulip Time Festival and many Lake Michigan beaches. Windmill Island, featuring a 240-year-old working Dutch mill, Hope College and downtown Holland are less than one mile from this Michigan hotel. Enjoy recreational activities in the surrounding areas of Allegan, South Haven, Grand Haven, Saugatuck and Zeeland.Our property features free Local and Long Distance calling within the Continental U.S., Free WIFI throughout and a Free Continental Breakfast. We also feature an on site Guest Laundry for your home away from home needs. Pets are welcome for a nightly 15 Dollar fee per pet with a maximum of 2 pets per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Holland Hotel Holland
- Microtel Inn And Suites Holland
- Microtel Holland
- Holland Microtel