“No attention paid to well-paying customers.”
Review of Steak & Shake

Steak & Shake
Ranked #185 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Besides the fact it took 20 minutes to get seated, no one spoke to my party until we left our seats to leave the establishment. It was outrageous that no one took any order whatsoever. When approached as we left, a waiter said he would have been with us. He could have said he would take our order at that time, but instead let us walk out. This experience turned myself and my party off from ever giving our service again.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Love their milkshakes and the spagetti/chili combo---also prices are great!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

With the coupons we find in almost every Sunday paper, great value.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Typical Steak and Shake. Close to hotel. Told server I was in a hurry (had to get back to COnference) and they obliged. Waited on me quickly, served me quickly. No complaints.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Large variety of homemade milkshakes. good choice of burgers and side dishes. Prices are reasonable with several meals for $4