“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stopped in for a pizza during the Friday night rush. A bit too noisy in the bar area so we sat in the dining room. Service was a bit slow but we expected that for arriving when we did. Very good pizza with the hand tossed crust...has garlic butter & parmesan on it! Looking forward to trying something new on our next visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Maybe I eat too much, but the post pizza buffet experience always leaves my stomach a wee bit queazy.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My wife and I were in for dinner around 5 this saturday evening, we are somewhat regular customers and usually are very happy with our experience. Thankfully our children were not with us this evening because we witnessed the most disgusting behaviour we have ever seen towards a server. The man seated next to us at the bar.was harrassing the female bartender, calling her names which are unprintable, and then offered the other bartender $100 to pour gas on her. Not sure why none of the men working did not remove this person, if it was cowardness or if this is how Village Inn thinks their female employees should be treated. It was out in the open, male employees witnessed it, and it was female customers who stood up for the employee, not the male staff. All said, my wife and I have decided to never go back to Village Inn and will be telling all our friends to take their business elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I eat at both the Village Inn in GR and this one in Holland, it seems no one can make a pizza this good , it is excellent.

Atmosphere: It has wood floors and brick like an old Chicago pub, that's what i want when i go to good time "Cheers" type of place. This place is not trendy, it' solid except one thing, the smoke shelter. This thing is awesome I don't smoke but if I did I would love it. It's located at the back of the bar and is enclosed on 3 sides which really blocks the air, they have bar stools and music and HUGE heaters, the people sitting next to me at the bar were raving about it so I went out there to check it out.
wow they went all out on this.

all restaurants in Michigan are smoke free.

Village inn has some bartenders that have been around for awhile and a few new, that's good, the ones that have been there for years are awesome and a few needed to go, it looks like that happened.

It is a very busy restaurant and has a big parking lot, I went last night at 545 and it was already a full lot, we had to park next door.

Our server was excellent this time, we have had some average ones in the past.

this time we had Mexican food. My wife had fajitas and I had a wet burrito.
they were both excellent. They make their sauce from scratch and you can tell.
The food came out in about 25-30 minutes but they had about 300 people in there, it was packed.

Would go back again soon, next time for my pizza fix.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We love their PIZZA, it has the right amount of sauce and also the toppings. They have other things -like wet burritos, with beans but you can also order it without.

They will deliver also.