Teerman Lofts
US$109
US$104
Doubletree Hotel Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$148
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
Haworth Inn & Conference Center(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Hampton Inn Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$151
US$161
US$154
US$118
US$113
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$138
Travelocity
Residence Inn Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$199
Residence Inn
US$215
All reviewsperfect locationhope collegedepartment storedowntown hollandwithin walking distancehome away from homeloft apartmentfull kitchenshops and restaurantsgreat kitchenlong term staylarge living roomdeep soaking tuboverlooked the main streetsmack dab in the middlean extended stayno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I travel to Holland for business every 6 weeks or so. I have been doing this for 5 years. I used to stay in a Residence Inn to have access to a kitchen and refrigerator. Now that I know about Teerman's I won't stay anywhere else. The location is perfect, right downtown Holland near the restaurants and Hope College. Great for taking walks, getting some work done at Lemonjellos or grabbing a bite to eat.

I have stayed in two different loft rooms so far and both were quite good. However, the Macatawa has a bedroom where the walls of the bedroom do not reach the ceiling. The gap allows light from Neon lighting across the street to shine into the apartment. At night, the light is enough that I can see everything clearly as if it were dawn or dusk. I like sleeping in the dark, and so had to buy an eye mask to keep out the light. The Erie did not have this issue. I have not stayed in other apartments at Teerman's to know how they fare.

Otherwise, access to laundry is great, since I stay a week and leave clothes behind at my employers so I can travel lighter. I can do laundry the night before I leave and come back to clean clothes.
The kitchens are perfect and make it easy for me to have my own breakfast and not have to eat out for every meal.

I would absolutely recommend these to anyone that needs to stay in Holland.

Room Tip: Don't go for the Macatawa room if you need it dark at night to sleep. However, if you like it to be light during the night, this is for you. Choose the Erie if you want pitch black sleeping conditions in the closed in bedroom.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

At Teerman Lofts the accommodations were phenomenal...spacious bedroom to fit the air mattress and pack n' play, extremely clean and well kept, and great views. The owner, Jeff, was extremely friendly and helpful with a date change to our vacation plans. He also helped with information on future bookings to get the weekends and the dates we want. When we take future trips to Holland we are definitely staying here again...The Michigan room was a perfect place for our family to stay while enjoying the downtown Holland area.

Room Tip: Some rooms face the street, which provide great views...but we didn't mind the little bit of noise from the street.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at the Teerman Lofts for three nights the weekend of July 18th. I can not say enough great things about this place, it looks so much better than the pictures and they were impressive. We rented the Erie and Macatawa rooms. They were spacious and beautifully decorated. Everything was top quality, furniture, mattresses, kitchen appliances, towels, seriously everything! The location is amazing you are right in the middle of downtown Holland and can walk to all of the stores and restaurants. You can also walk to the lake front in about 20 minutes. The people in the Teerman store and the owners of Teerman Lofts were incredibly nice and helpful. Holland was a beautiful and extremely friendly town. My only regret about this place is that it is about an 11 hour drive for us. Still we hope to return and will certainly stay at Teerman Lofts. It is by far one of the nicest places we have ever stayed!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We loved our stay at Teerman Lofts! We were in town as bridesmaids for a wedding, and the loft was so convenient, in terms of location and layout and amenities. We had the bride over to get ready in this lovely space, and are so glad we chose to stay here instead of in a hotel room!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Teerman Lofts were even BETTER than expected. Not only did you have the CLEAN and beautiful condo but the department store below was awesome too. All staff were very FRIENDLY. Beds were so comfortable and the shower was never low on hot water. Cooking dinner for little ones was easy with all utensils needed. If you do have little ones you may want to bring along some plastic ware for them.Dishware is very upscale, pieces from their store are in kitchen.(BEAUTIFUL ) Just outside your door is SHOPPING for everyone's taste. Thursday nights are street night with performers and the streets are full of people and FUN. Parking was made EASY. Yes, there are steps, but they are wide and well lite. Over all it was a GREAT TRIP and TEERMAN LOFTS were a big part of it!

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms were a lot of stairs but for most families it would not be a problem.