“A great find!!!!”
Review of Dutch Colonial Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Holland
Dutch Colonial Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Holland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We arrived in Sept. to explore Michigan. What a wonderful way to start a vacation. We can't say enough about the lovely home that Pat & Bob are sharing with us all. It is Very clean & charming. We had such delicious breakfasts & conversations with them & other visitors. They couldn't have been more helpful. Holland was delightful & great fun to explore. Hope to be able to go back to again someday.

Room Tip: I didn't think the pictures did the rooms justice, very nice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I came in to Holland to attend a music educators workshop at Hope College, and to have dinner with my daughter who attends Hope. The location was just a few minutes from campus and the property was just lovely! I stayed in the Cozy Corner room, which was lovingly decorated with lace and flowers. There was a small sitting area next to an electric fireplace which made a comfy spot to spend a little time conversing with my daughter before we went to dinner. The private bathroom was spotless. As it was a lovely day, the windows were open and the room was fresh. Two large homemade cookies awaited me. The common area on the second floor provided a large sitting area, as well as bottled water and microwave popcorn. As I had to leave early to attend my workshop, innkeeper Pat offered to bring me a tray an hour earlier than the normal breakfast time. My tray arrived with an egg casserole, banana muffin, mixed fruit with yogurt and hot tea and orange juice, all served on Delft-style china. It was delicious! I will definitely recommend the Dutch Colonial and plan to stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank AndreaT1228
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I were blessed to be in Holland July 26 -28. The tulip room was spacious, clean and very welcoming. The suite was spacious and it allowed plenty of room to read and relax. Breakfasts were fabulous as well as the personal touches Bob and Pat gave us. They (the innkeepers) were friendly and made you feel as if you were at home and gave wonderful advice about the town and its activities. They were true ambassadors for Holland. If we are every in that area again which I hope we are, I will be more than happy to stay here again. I also loved how central the Inn was to walking to downtown. Sleeping was another gift especially as it rained and you can hear the soothing rain on the roof.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank obies726
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

We cannot say enough about our stay here. Bob and Pat treat you like family! Came here seeking solace and to restore ourselves. We received it, plus so much more. The Jenny Lind is a warm, welcoming suite. The breakfast is out of this world! Hoping to make this a tradition for our Anniversary.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank AmyMac2007
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Bob And Pat makes Everyone feel Like Family; Their Great! The Breakfast Are Large And Made Fresh. The Rooms Are Nice Size And Tastefully Decorated; fantastic Common Rooms As Well. We've Been Coming Every Year For 10 + Years To celebrate Our Anniversary

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

If you choose to stay,bring cash! The owner ask me after I arrived and informed me that in my e-mail confirmation that cash or check was the way they choose to conduct business due to high credit card rates. So at 9:30 at night I'm searching for a 5th 3rd bank, no luck! So Huntington Bank and a $3.50 ATM fee! On our return from dinner we went to the room to find it very warm. I had to ask that the A/C be turned down. At 10:50 my wife was reading in the common room and the owner walked in an announced we are going to bed strongly suggesting it was time to close up and return to the room! I felt as if we had a dorm mother at this point! Good Luck!

Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We have stayed at the Dutch Colonial Inn on several occasions while visiting family, and it wasn't long before it became our home away from home. The hosts could not be more gracious or hospitable, the decor is impeccable and breakfast is always outstanding. It was a delightful experience each and every time. Being close to the lovely downtown Holland provides both a wonderful dinning and shopping experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Leora K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holland
Hampton Inn Holland
Belvedere Inn & Restaurant
Belvedere Inn & Restaurant
#2 of 24 in Saugatuck
Country Inn By Carlson, Holland

Been to Dutch Colonial Inn? Share your experiences!