“Excellent Thai Food”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Thai Palace offer authentic Thai cuisine. We've maintained our top ten list on trip advisor for many years. We have been awarded 2008 minority business of the year by Holland Area Chamber of Commerce. Highly rated by our local and visitor customers. Thank you everyone for all your reviews. We appreciate your inputs and opinions. We promise to continue our best to service you. Thank you!
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We've been visiting this fine restaurant since it opened, and have been pleased with it every time we visited. The wait staff is always helpful in guiding new people through the menu. I like my food very spicy, and my wife struggles with even the slightest burn. We've been able to go through the menu and request the food hotter or milder, and it always arrived as we had requested. I love curries, and they are not easy to find in this area. We've tried all of the yellow and red curries, and all are excellent. They have an unusual peanut curry with pineapple that is very good. The egg rolls are the best around, as is their peanut dip, although, personally, I'd prefer a bit more heat. The stir-fry's are also very good, but we've been focusing on the curries.
Sometimes people stay away from Thai restaurants because of their reputation for spicy food, and while Thai Palace can produce as much heat as any of them, the wait staff will guide you toward very mild dishes if you are not fond of heat.

ThaiFoodSue, Owner at Thai Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Thank you for all the reviews, goods and bads. They are all important to help us continue improving our restaurant.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

You can't go wrong here if you like Thai food. Came and dined alone and asked for a booth. There was a wait for a booth and the hostess checked twice with me to make sure I didn't want a table. It was worth the wait. I didn't want to sit out there in the middle of the dining room alone. Everything looked good. I had some Thai beer, summer rolls and a red curry dish. When I returned to the area a few weeks later, a local wanted to take me here for lunch, HIS fav place for Thai food. So, there you have it. A fav for me, a visitor, and locals alike.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We were staying at the Crimson Cottage B&B (Covered separately) and decided to try the Thai Palace nearby.
The restaurant is located in a sort of strip mall and is nothing much from the outside.
Once you walk in the decor is oriental and welcoming.
Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, which was imperative given the size and variety of the menu. We would have gotten lost without her!!
We started with baby egg rolls which were excellent and followed with a very hot chef-recommended dish (for me) and a milder dish for my wife (I don't remember the names of the dishes, sorry, but from what we saw around us, it is difficult to go wrong....).
Both were outstanding and very tasty, with lots of spices and the exact degree of "hot" we asked for.
For dessert, be sure to take the sticky rice with Thai custard - Great!!
Prices were very reasonable indeed.
Everything about Thai Palace was wonderful. Certainly one of our best Thai meals ever!!!
Go for it!!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Food quality is authentic Thai flavour but prices are very high for the quantity served. Friday afternoons are very busy and the waiters suggest to order smae dish for every body so that they can serve faster.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We love Thai Palace. Always hot, fresh and well prepared. Friendly staff with great service. Vegetarian friendly menu.