“Consistently Good Thai food”
Review of Thai Palace

Thai Palace
Ranked #49 of 240 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Thai Palace offer authentic Thai cuisine. We've maintained our top ten list on trip advisor for many years. We have been awarded 2008 minority business of the year by Holland Area Chamber of Commerce. Highly rated by our local and visitor customers. Thank you everyone for all your reviews. We appreciate your inputs and opinions. We promise to continue our best to service you. Thank you!
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is our relaxed, no need to get dressed up stress free dinner or weekend lunch option while out running errands. The food Is good and portions are just right.
Recommend getting the spring rolls for the appetizer and the pineapple curry dish ( big enough to split if you get the spring rolls too). Meal is well priced for what you get and the place has been recently redecorated and the bathrooms are clean.

All around good option for thai food when in holland.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

There aren't a ton of Thai options in the Holland area, but this place doesn't disappoint. Their best deals are during lunch. I enjoy the chicken kao pad and my husband likes the drunken noodles. They make a great ginger jasmine chicken soup.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I eat at many Asian restaurants, Thai palace is the most expensive one. The service is fine, but the foods they sell is 3 to 4 times higher the price to other places. I usually give 4 or 5 dollars tip. I went there, cuz I don't wanna drive all the way to eat at Grand Rapids. Recently, I went to eat, I was so surprise that they included tip amount in the bill 8.90 dollars, which is equal 18% of the total food I ordered. In standard hotel restaurant they include from 10 to 15% the highest. But this restaurant is just a small country restaurant, and it charges customer way too much. And expect customer to give extra tip beside. I take my time write this review, because I can't believe people run such a business.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

If you like authentic thai then stay away...this was probably the worse thai food we've ever had. We order 2 entries and mini egg rolls...Not one item was good (not even the egg rolls). The chicken in our meat looked and tasted like old processed slices. Will not go again.

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

This was the first time I tried this resturant. The staff was very informative. I had an excellent meal and will definitely be going back! Nice and friendly and clean!