“Exceptional food at good prices.”
Review of Thai Palace

Thai Palace
Ranked #52 of 240 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Thai Palace offer authentic Thai cuisine. We've maintained our top ten list on trip advisor for many years. We have been awarded 2008 minority business of the year by Holland Area Chamber of Commerce. Highly rated by our local and visitor customers. Thank you everyone for all your reviews. We appreciate your inputs and opinions. We promise to continue our best to service you. Thank you!
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I think I eat here about once a month. I love the Pad Thai (extra spicy), and pretty much every other dish I've tried. At lunch they will bring a soup before your meal that is fantastic. I've only been there once for dinner in which we did not receive the soup, so I'm guessing it is a lunch time only thing.

The atmosphere is fairly comfortable, but it can get a little noisier in there when it fills up. I highly recommend eating here at least once.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great restaurant. Many vegetarian and vegan dishes available. Wait staff are very attentive. Wonderful food.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

It's been a while since I reviewed this restaurant, and since its a favorite of mine, and we visit it often, I thought it would be a good idea to update my review.
For a while, the Thai Palace struggled to deliver their curries and stir-fries at the same time. It was not unusual to be nearly finished with my curry before our guest's stir-fries arrived. They have updated their restaurant to provide better service in this area.
I've tried curries, stir fries, and appetizers, and have never been disappointed. Your server will guide you through the menu if you prefer less heat.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Had carry-out from Thai Palace that we enjoyed next door at Big Lake Brewing: chicken satay, veggie kao pad pongaree, and pad ki, chicken. Everything was wonderful, and the portions were large enough to have a second meal at home.

Wish Thai Palace wasn't 1 1/2 hours south! We'll be back, soon, though!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

First some background. I lived in Thailand for years. I'm not Thai, but do speak the language, and have almost 50 years experience in Thai culture. My Thai wife and I owned a Thai restaurant here in West Michigan.

At this visit I had the Phat Khee Mao - ผัดขี้เมา - or as round eyes call it "drunken noodles." It was excellent. The flavors were right on the money for how it is supposed to taste. My only corrections to the dish would be to use real Thai chili's not the much milder Jalapenos and make it available with pork.

Also had their Tom Yum soup -ต้มยำ . Again the flavors were excellent and tasted as they would in Thailand. One suggestion. Be sure to tell novice Thai food eaters about the things which are there for flavor but aren't eaten. My personal preference is for a little less sweet, but that's my fault, as I didn't tell the waiter.

The service was excellent. A delight when dinning at any US "Thai" restaurant is when you find wait staff who actually understand Thai language. At least two in The Thai Palace did.

I will return.