“Chimmi did not jive”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lagu
Reviewed 22 November 2012

This was not bad. I had a Chimichanga that had a good flavor but it had a funky sauce on top that did not jive. I like HOT Mexican and I was disappointed they did not have something to accommodate a hot pallet. Chips were good and the food was fresh but they are not in the same league as Margarita's. It did work out as a good meal but not the best Mexican in town.

2  Thank MIWingnut

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I love this litlle place. I don't live in Holland, but travel here for work monthly. This is the first place I go to each time I drive into town.
The food is unparalleled in this area. Portions are large, fresh ingredients, very tasty. Staff is friendly, I'm always asked about my travels from the past month and when I plan to return.
It's a friendly atmosphere, with great food. Enough said.

Reviewed 27 May 2011

Top notch food. Amazing guacamole...great value. We'll be back.

1  Thank michigansnowbunnies
Reviewed 3 April 2011

We stopped in based on the reviews we read here on Trip Advisor. The restaurant is located in a small strip plaza on the corner of Felch and Waverly. My wife appreciates restaurants with a nice atmosphere so I was a little concerned when we arrived. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very basic. The booths were probably purchased used and our table was coming detached from the wall. If you stop into this restaurant, just get past the atmosphere. Tasty food is more important than nice decorations.

Moving on to the positive side of the restaurant. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. The service is great and despite being busy, our food arrived quickly. The prices are very reasonable. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each has a separate page on the menu. We were there for dinner. Nearly everything was about 7.99 but I think one thing was 8.99. Each dinner includes refried beans and rice plus you get chips and salsa before dinner.

Would I go there again? Yes. While it appears they spent as little as possible on decorations and booths when they opened the restaurant, the food more than makes up for this.

1  Thank pinnacle-project
Reviewed 12 February 2011

Awesome food! I haven't tried anything on the menu that I didn't like. The service is amazing as well! I brought my kids with me and the waitress was really patient and friendly! I recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank septembermommy