“lots of burgers”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 July 2014

it was a great place to eat. Lots of burgers and we were seated quickly. The servings were quite large so be prepared to ask for a to-go box for the extras.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

A lot of choices of burgers and sandwiches. I had "The Pub Club", it was large and full of flavor, the homemade chips are good, but would have been better if they were warm. My wife had the Patty Melt, she couldn't finish it, but instead of the typical of finishing the meat and leave the bread, she finished the bread because it had the cheese and caramelized onion stuck to it. I finished the meat that was very tasty. They have a small but adequate selection of local craft beers which always goes well with a good burger.
We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lot of options for people who are health conscious. The atmosphere was really welcoming. The staff was friendly and quick to serve.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The burgers are excellent, no doubt about it, as was told to me by my colleagues! Only, I did not want such a large quantity of fries, would have rather preferred something more healthy or at least a smaller portion. I was not told about it while ordering, so it came with this large quantity of fries and most of it went waste.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Oh my gosh, where do I begin? This place is awesome!! All sports decor and let me tell you...the best food ever!! Of course they are famous for their burgers but do not shy away from the fish sandwich!! We ate there 3 times during our short stay and each time was great. I even called my sister and told her she had to come out here and eat..which they did and loved it!!! Great staff...great food. On a friday night..beware as it is very busy and gets loud...lunch was not this way.

1  Thank jkhtm