“Wife and I love this place”
Review of Gandolfo's NY Deli - CLOSED

Gandolfo's NY Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: WE DELIVER!! Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Everything homemade fresh! Deli salads & Desserts.Fresh baked bread! Try our famous Hot Pastrami, Hot Corned Beef &Nathan’s Dawgs, Minnie’s homemade eggrolls & GELATO.
West Michigan
“Wife and I love this place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you asked me 2 years ago if I would ever consider getting cream cheese put on a sandwich, I would have laughed and thought you were kidding. It wasn't until I went out on a limb and tried something new that I discovered the awesomeness that would ensue. It is a little on the pricey side, but you will be hard pressed to find a better sandwich in Holland.

• Visited June 2013

Holland
“my husband loves these deli sandwhiches”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

this is a new-York styled deli, (though with family from new York and the stories I hear I kind of think its a sort of michiganized version)- still, I really like the hotdogs with sauerkraut and the reubens. my husband loves this egg and chees combo, he gets the footolong and eats 1/2 for dinner and half for breakfast. I get slightly price shocked, 8-9 for a sub makes my heart pounds, but they have specials and you can get a punch card and get your tenth sub free so if you like it, check it out. I tend to otherwise go to subway and get whatever the deal of the day is. my husband hates subway bread, tastes fine to me, you know.. not much atmosphere for dining though would be okay for a a quick lunch. I like it.

• Visited May 2013
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Great Deli Sandwhich's.”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Spend the money and do Deli Style. The New Yorker is my personal favorite. Owner is a hard working guy, and always wants you to have a wonderful time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mr_Magoo82
Canton, Georgia
“Favorite place to eat anywhere!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I travel all over for my job and yes this restaurant is very simple. With that being said...everything I have tried is world class. I moved to GR a few months ago and have stopped at Gandolfo's NY Deli every time I have went to Holland Area. In fact, I am now on a mission to try every sandwich on the menu board. I'm 6 in and my favorite so far is the Urban Cowboy or the Knuckle Sandwich. Mickey the owner is always there hanging out with a smile on his face talking with the guests...nice touch.

I told him I want my picture on the wall when i get thru the entire menu! :) You won' be disappointed in the explosion of flavors with every bite. Whenever anyone is traveling with me, I will take them there and so far each have been blown away.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank admiralhj
“Everything is so delicious!”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Haven't had a bad sandwich yet! It takes a little while for the food to be served but it is fresh! Everything is so delicious!

1 Thank Mjh249