Will never stay here again. Never complained before about a hotel stay until now! Staff made us feel like we were in a library setting. Couldn't talk to loud, laugh to loud, walk to loud. Really? We are not loud people. Breakfast was toaster items only and pool was the size of a hot tub with way to much chlorine. No elevator and side walks were never shovled. Rooms were ok. Nothing special. Hair still on bathroom floor after cleaning, not good. I would sleep in my car before I would stay here next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% non smoking facility.Experience the Comfort of the Country Inn by Carlson Holland, MI. Whether your trip is packed with business or filled with fun, our hotel in Holland, Michigan is a comfortable place to relax at the end of the day. The Country Inn by Carlson Holland offers a versatile array of personal comforts and professional conveniences to help ensure a stress-free vacation, such as free high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. In addition, this premier hotel's location is near the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan and other attractions such as Neli's Dutch Village, Windmill Island and Veldheer's Tulip Garden. There is something for everyone staying at this hotel in Holland, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn By Carlson, Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn By Carlson, Holland Hotel Holland
- Country Inn Holland
- Holland Country Inn
- Country Hotel By Carlson Holland