The Country Inn sign can be seen from the expressway, but not the main access road. It is tucked away behind an out let mall. We drove almost two miles in a circle to find the hotel driveway. The Inn was clean and well maintained. They seemed to be understaffed and a little stressed. We were there on a Wednesday and every room seemed to be filled. The inn was overwhelmed at breakfast, the poor lady could not keep up it took us three attempts over a two hour period to get a waffle, we ate standing up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% non smoking facility.Experience the Comfort of the Country Inn by Carlson Holland, MI. Whether your trip is packed with business or filled with fun, our hotel in Holland, Michigan is a comfortable place to relax at the end of the day. The Country Inn by Carlson Holland offers a versatile array of personal comforts and professional conveniences to help ensure a stress-free vacation, such as free high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. In addition, this premier hotel's location is near the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan and other attractions such as Neli's Dutch Village, Windmill Island and Veldheer's Tulip Garden. There is something for everyone staying at this hotel in Holland, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn By Carlson, Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn By Carlson, Holland Hotel Holland
- Country Inn Holland
- Holland Country Inn
- Country Hotel By Carlson Holland