“Friendly staff, but cleanliness could be improved”
Review of Days Inn Holland

Days Inn Holland
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Holland
Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Martha J

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We were pleasantly surprised as Day's Inn has beenon the downturn we felt but took a chance because it now is a part of the Wyndam Hotel Chain and have always had a good experience with them

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed here three nights. We had a slight problem but the front desk was very quick to fix it. The rooms were very nice and clean, the property was nice. They could use a little bigger place for breakfast but its nice with what space they have. It was easy to get too.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute trip to Michigan, and couldn't find too many places available, so went with this one. I wish I would have checked reviews before, like I normally do, because I would have kept looking. We got the last room on the first floor. Ok, good we were close to door, bad that we heard everyone coming and going. We tried not to spend a whole lot of time in the room only to shower and sleep. Thankfully, I brought my own towels and pillow. The towels were so rough and dirty looking...gross! The pipe I think was leaking in the wall, all night we kept hearing a clicking type noise that sounded like it could be the pipes. It was like Chinese water torture! I walked around with my shoes on because who knows what was on the carpet. The bathroom was so small and the toilet seat was gross looking and the whole bathroom was dirty. The grounds are also run down and people smoke outside the back door and the whole hallway and our room smelled like stale smoke, which it's supposed to be smoke free room. I would pay extra to stay in a place where I could get a good nights sleep. We heard the people above us and constant door slamming from all surrounding rooms.

Reviewed 19 August 2013