“Clean, comfortable, safe. Vert good value.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Holland
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I stay at quite a few Choice properties and belong to the rewards program. This is not the grooviest Comfort Inn, but great rate, clean up to date room, bath and bedding. Flat screen TV. I do not stay in this area too often, but I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank PROMOT1
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Here is my take on this place.
Overall, about on par with a Comfort Inn. Room decor appeared old, and the climate control system was older, but their internet connection was very good and the room appeared clean to me.
TV channel selection could have been better, but it was acceptable.
I would stay here again, considering other options in town are higher priced.
There was a front desk employee that should consider a career in a different field. Hotel staff should be helpful and friendly, not crabby.

Room Tip: I have stayed here in the past and if I remember correctly, the upstairs rooms have windows that you...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Just visited this comfort Inn for Labor Day Weekend. It's very outdated comfort Inn, which uses so old TV's and AC's. The TV took around 20-30 sec to change from one channel to other, also AC made lot of noise and didnt have much colder air. The beds werent all comfortable. The internet was so slow that it took forever to open even gmail. The breakfast was mostly over before time and they filled it only after asking several times, at which point you just want to leave.

The attendant was friendly. The location is not bad, just off the US31.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The hotle room was fine. If you can't climb stairs make sure you ask for a room on the first floor - no elevator. Pool was small but we didn't plan to use it - we went to Lake Michigan. Location was good for Holland shops and restaurant. Price was great!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We spent the majority of our family vacation in Holland, MI and therefore spent 6 nights at this hotel. It was not the most friendly place to stay. However, there was a young Asian girl and a young American girl that worked behind the counter during those 6 days that were very, very nice and helpful. They are a hard time with our reservations. They kept saying their computer showed us checking out way before we were supposed to check out. Luckily, the Asian girl moved rooms around so that we didn't have to move to another room because of this error. I think the hotel is an older one, but it's location was handy for our adventures each day. "Free WYFI"...well, barely. I had to call a technical support number 3 times and really could of called more than that. Then the tech support asked me to tell the hotel to restart their computer. Luckily, we weren't depending on our laptop. The beds are very small. No queen size beds in our room! Our exhaust fan quit working in the bathroom within 24 hours of arrival, but I told them not to fix it because I didn't want to have to move to another room. The hot breakfast was good every morning.
The outdoor pool was nice and not too cold. However, after being in the water for about 1/2 hour, it turned my rings a copper color. I've never had that happen before. The pool is heavy on chemicals. I would probably stay here again, but maybe not for a whole vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Legsfamily
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Stayed for two nights. Adequate breakfast. Good value for the area. The hallways reek of cigarrette smoke but the room was OK. Couple of notes the hotel doesn't not have an elevator on the second floor. If you stay on the second floor ask for a room facing the west side due to the curtains not blocking the sun in the morning and US 31 road noise. Nice staff.

Room Tip: If you stay on the second floor ask for a room facing the west side due to the curtains not blocking...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Clean and comfortable. Good breakfast. Fast to correct a burnt odor from burnt popcorn in microwave in our room. Moved us immediately to another room.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple