Honor Motel
US$222
US$184
Northwoods Lodging(Beulah)(Great Value!)
US$118
Crystal Lake Resort(Beulah)(Great Value!)
US$162
Crystal Mountain(Thompsonville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$122
Empire Lakeshore Inn(Empire)(Great Value!)
US$151
The Hotel Frankfort(Frankfort)(Great Value!)
US$97
Pleasant Valley Resort Motel(Arcadia)(Great Value!)
US$72
Official Site
All reviewstraverse citysleeping bear dunesroom was cleanplatte riversmall bathroomceiling fannight's sleepvery nice stayglen arbornice ownersconvenient locationsand duneswithin walking distancechrismicrowaveshowersheets
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Came up to Honor to go bow hunting arrived at my cottage to find a tree down on the power line going into it and inside temp at 36 degrees. Called them at 8:30 pm to see if they had a room and if I could bring the dog with me. They were able to put me in a room along with the dog. I talked with the owner and told her I would be their in about 1/2 hour she said she would go turn the heat up in the room so it would not be cold when I got there. The room was warm both in temp and in charm. The room was clean quiet and very comfortable. This motel I would strongly recommend for any one who was visiting the area.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank barryklukas
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Highly recommend the Honor Motel, Chris & Bob know how to treat their guests right! The place is absolutely spotless and the location is very close to everything. I usually go fishing when I stay with them, a good bait-shop, local rivers, & Lake Michigan are all within 10 minute drives.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Valentino P
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Spent last night at the Honor Motel. When making reservations, the staff asked about what time we would be arriving. I mentioned it would be late afternoon because we were going to be attending a program at Interlochen Fine Arts Camp in the evening. When we arrived, the desk clerk asked us about the Cosby show we would be attending that evening. Nice personal touch! The staff gave us a tip on a good restaurant for supper, and directions to the show. The room was spotless, except that the coffee grounds from the previous guest were left in the coffee maker. The room included a king size bed, a small frig, microwave, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom, although small, was updated with a new shower stall and pedestal sink. The furniture in the room was the comfy bed, 2 chairs, a small table and a well worn recliner. The carpet was newer and clean. The hotel is close to the highway, but we weren't bothered by the noise. We did not use the window air conditioner, but turned it on-it was pretty noisy, so we were glad we didn't need it. The motel was full (14 units), but the other guests were quiet and we got a good night's sleep. We will stay there again if we are in the area. Nice to find a place outside of busy Traverse City. This motel is close to both Interlochen and Sleeping Bear Dunes.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank slorettao
Reviewed 16 August 2012

A bit vintage but great! We felt safe and comfortable sleeping here the first night so asked about the next and they were booked but left a note and kept an eye out for us when a room opened up. Great place and people!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank picturethat1
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Last year in mid-September my two girlfriends and I stayed here while spending a long weekend visiting our fourth girlfriend in Honor. We stayed in the 3-bed detached building, and it was lovely. We each had a bed, and sharing the bathroom was no problem. Super clean and neat; the owners were so nice and incredibly friendly and very helpful. We loved staying there so much we three are going back again this September to see our fourth friend again. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. The price is wonderful too, especially for all you get!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends