“Great for fish tacos.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Hudsonville, Mi
“Great for fish tacos.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

It was recommended to try the fish tacos. So we went and all five of us ordered them. The food was great as well as the service. So the next time we came up to Houghton, we did the same along with an order of fried clams and the food was just as great.

• Visited April 2014

Cedar Rapids, IA
“A good place to take your student.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

On a recent trip to Houghton to visit your daughter attending Tech, we took her and her roommate here for supper. My wife and I had the Halibut Fish and Chips. It was quite good. Our daughter had the lobster fettuccine alfredo which she enjoyed. Her roomate had a fish taco that looked pretty good.

Visited April 2014
“Great little place!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Great seafood place friendly staff, went with family for Michigan tech preview day, started with calamari and shrimp and crab dip, both very good. Wife had shrimp nachos she said they were wonderful, daughter shrimp scampi and she loved it, I had sesame shrimp and it was fabulous. Prices reasonable and Ryan was a great server.

Visited March 2014
kaukauna
“Maybe good for Houghton?”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I did enjoy the margaritas. Other than that I was unimpressed. I ordered a shrimp and steak combo. The shrimp was OK, but I ordered a steak rare. I usually joke with the server to just walk it past the grill. It came out blacker than a hockey puck. I wouldn't return.

1 Thank tmhenn
Hancock, Michigan
“Good meal”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We typically find something good to eat every time we go here. Good fish and chicken. Be careful with some fried foods though. My daughter got some chicken nuggets and could not eat them as they were almost dripping grease. Other times the fried foods have been fine.

Visited January 2014