“yum”

Rapid City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My first time eating here. I ask the clerk what he sugested. It was delicious and something I've never had before.

• Visited February 2014

Monterey, California
“Favorite Place to Eat when Visiting”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Every time my husband and I visit Houghton, we make it a point to stop at JJ's Wok. There is not a lot of seating, we tend to order To-Go every time. There is one older gentleman who makes all the food and it's definitely worth the wait. If you don't want to wait, come after the lunch/dinner rush and it will take about 10 minutes to get your order. It has a plenty of choices for food, We tend to always get the General Tso Chicken and a cucumber noddle dish because those are our favorites. We've been to many Chinese/Asian restaurants because we travel a lot and my husband says that JJ's has the best General Tso's he has ever eaten.

Price vary, some dishes are more expensive that others but I think the prices range from $10-15/per dish.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nergilious
Ojai, California
“Best meal in the U.P.!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I wouldn't expect a Chinese restaurant in Houghton to be so good....but it's amazing!! I wish they'd move to California!
The food was fresh, well-prepared, different, and reasonably priced.
My only complaint? It was hot and muggy and there was no air-conditioning in the place...not even a fan. But I still can't lower my rating because of that...it was that good.

• Visited June 2013