I had been there a few years ago when it was still under Best Western~back then I sort of felt like we were just a reservation number~not a guest...My son had only one day to take some sort of mini-vacation so I thought we would give this place one more try~glad we did...staff was very friendly, room was clean, and even though we showed up way before check in time, they were able to get us into our room and didnt act like we were an inconvience. My only hint/suggestion would be that when I use to stay there under Best Western, at check out the receipt was valid for a slight discount for next stay...I definitely plan on coming back~but a little savings is a nice incentive for any traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful private sandy beach on Michigan's largest inland lake, Houghton Lake. The hotel features barbecue grills, picnic tables, fire pit, indoor pool and hot tub, free boat parking on our 14 section private dock, free wi-fi, pet friendly, continental breakfast, 48 rooms with private balconies, 12 jacuzzi rooms to enjoy for your special occasion, family friendly, great for weddings, family reunions, golf outings, birthday parties, graduations, wedding packages available, group discounts. Closest hotel to the heart of Bud Bash and Tip Up Town USA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachfront Hotel Houghton Lake Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Houghton Lake
- Beachfront Hotel Houghton Lake Michigan
- Houghton Lake Best Western