“Great food and service”
Review of L.J.'s Kilkare Inn

L.J.'s Kilkare Inn
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

We went for the all you can eat fish fry for Good Friday. Fish was very fresh. Came with a salad and a side. Place was packed and the wait wasn't too long. Service was good. Portions were great too.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We stopped in on a Friday night. My husband really liked the pollock special. He thought it was better than cod. The other three dinners our family ordered were pretty average for the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We have a place in Higgins Lake and come here because they are willing to accommodate my food allergies. I never ask for anything outrageous. They are always polite & professional. The last couple of times I was there I attempted to order French fries. The waitress was on the ball and asked if I could have them, reminding me that they did not have a dedicated fryer. How could I forget to ask that? But - How great is that! What service! (Got the baked potato instead).

We will definitely be returning (hopefully for many years) to Kilkare Inn.

1  Thank ready123go
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is a great place for food and/or a drink!! Food is homemade and the bartender is always friendly!!! It's always packed on Tip Up Town so be ready to wait a bit for your food, eat early and avoid the dreaded wait!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Our dinner took two hours- the french onion soup came after 40 min -coldish. The main dishes- salmon and chicken -were cold by the time they were served. Service was friendly and food was tasty, albeit cold.