“Great service at Taco Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Houghton Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Midland, Michigan
“Great service at Taco Bell”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We recently dined at Taco Bell in Houghton Lake and the food and service was good. The building needs some TLC on the inside.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank midwoman

Prudenville, Michigan
“Wow”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The guy working the drive through should teach a class on how to properly run a drive through. The manager knows who he is and should give the guy a raise. I eat here often. When he takes our order it is always correct. Props dude. Not to mention the food quality is exellent. Good job folks.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MikeyjJ420
Cass City, Michigan
“friendly employee”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We went through the drive thru and we were greeted by the nicest and happiest Taco Bell worker I had every seen. His voice reminded me of someone who should be on the radio. My husband and I could not get over how quickly and effieciently he gave us our order also. The food is always good when we stop here. I think the worker is a model worker for every drive thru person in the industry.

Visited February 2013