“Chicken Alfredo”

Howell, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken Alfredo”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food is excellent.Tomato Brothers is a very comfortable date or family restaurant. You can go casual or dressed up and not feel out of place. I've never had a bad meal. The bread is amazing.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very nice, good food, good service.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pleasantly surprised to find this place close to the outlet mall in Howell. We really just stumbled upon it after leaving the mall. I had a chicken gyro, it was good, could have used a bit more spice, but overall, it was tasty. My daughter had a planked whitefish dinner. This entree was also very good. Server was nice and attentive. We will definately return next time we hit the outlet mall for a day of shopping.

• Visited May 2014
Oregon
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Loved the apple salad and breadsticks. Service was outstanding, salad was crisp and fresh. The breadsticks were so good we took home a bag to share with the rest of the family. This restaurant has been around for a long time because they do such a good job. Tomato Brothers is excellent.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank C L
Brighton, Michigan
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I went to Tomato Brothers with a co-worker for a pre-meeting lunch. All in all, it was a good lunch.

We got there at about 11:45, and the place was already doing a brisk business. We were able to get seated right away, though. We were served quickly, and our server was very friendly and efficient.

As expected, the breadsticks were wonderful. My co-worker went with the lasagna, which he indicated he enjoyed very much. I went with one of the daily specials, which were fish tacos.

The fish tacos were very tasty. My only complaint about the whole experience was that there really was a very minute amound of fish on the tacos, for the price paid. So while it tasted very good, I didnt' feel that that particualr dish was a good value.

Overall, a very good experience. Next time I'm here, though, I'll stay away from the specials and go with one of their regular items.

1 Thank Matt S
Howell, Michigan
“Tomato Bros THE BEST!!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

How do I start. I have been coming here since 1980ish as a very young man. I swear the best bread sticks and Greek salad ever!! The pasta is great! I like the lasagna and rigatoni Tomato Bros. Rigatoni is enough for two! Gus's favorite steak and rice is the best! Very tasty!! Don't forget about the RIBS! You will not go wrong here. If you are in the area or even make a special trip to eat here, this is one of those restaurants you HAVE to experience! I have the luxury to come any time!

• Visited April 2014

Been to Tomato Brothers? Share your experiences!